From Day 1, our commitment to your safety and health has been our top priority. We have always followed infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) so that you feel as safe and comfortable as possible. For your and our staff’s protection, we have taken the necessary extra measures out of an abundance of caution to ensure everyone’s safety while you receive care.
You may notice the following changes the next time you visit our office:
- NASA Grade Air Purification System in reception area
- Air Purification system installed into our HVAC air ducts
- Purchased Vaniman Extra Oral Extra Oral Dental Suction for Aerosols
- Purchased Fogger used to spray operatories between patients with hospital grade disinfectant (HOCI) to neutralize aerosols
- Clinical Staff wearing appropriate PPE including face shields, caps, gowns
- Installed Plastic Protective Barriers at front desk
- Front Desk staff wearing face masks and disinfecting common areas regularly
- Staff screening temperature taken daily
- Asking patients to call when they arrive and asking them in only when waiting area is clear
- Patients must fill out COVID screening form upon entering office and temperatures taken
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to call us at 978.667.8292, and we will be glad to provide further insight on our infection control procedures.